Why use Compounding?
- Exact and accurate dosing
- Tasty flavours
- Alternative delivery methods
- Customised formulas tailored to each individual
- Discontinued Medication
- Unavailable Medications
How can I submit an order to Pittwater Pharmacy?
- Orders can be placed 24/7 through fax (02) 9999 3910 , email firstname.lastname@example.org , or our online order page
- Orders can also be placed during business hours through calling and speaking to a staff member (02) 9999 3398.
When is a compounding support pharmacist available?
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 7pm, and Saturday from 8am to 4:30 pm AEDT.
How long will it take for my medication to arrive?
Most compounding orders are prepared within 24 hours. This allows most orders within the Sydney Metropolitan to arrive on the next working day. Orders outside of this area typically takes two working days to arrive.
What methods and costs are used for shipping?
- Courier service for the Sydney metropolitan area costs $12.95 per delivery.
- Express Post Australia wide for orders outside of the Sydney region costs $12.95 per delivery.
- Australia Post for International shipping. The cost varies depending on the location and weight of the order.
Where do you ship to?
We can post any product Australia Wide. We only post international items that do not require refrigeration.
Can you ship directly to my patients?
Yes. We can ship and bill the patient directly if that is more convenient for you.
Where can I get price information?
Our price list covers common compounds however there are thousands of possible preparations. Please call or email for any pricing information.
How can I pay for orders?
You can pay for each order placed or we can set up a monthly account for you. We can then post or email a statement each month with all your purchases.
We accept cash, cheque, direct deposit, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
How do you ensure quality?
Pittwater Pharmacy has established quality assurance through systems beyond the requirements of the Pharmacy Board of Australia. Systems include multiple checks during and after the preparation of each compound, compound verification, and correct compound training.
Is client counseling available?
Yes definitely. Pittwater Pharmacy prides itself on customer care and overall customer experience. We offer free consultations in person or over the phone. The service provided extends beyond just compounding. We also offer practitioner support and develop a close connection with our clients.
Who regulates compounding?
Compounding is an integral part to the practice of pharmacy. Compounding pharmacies like all pharmacies are regulated by State Law and State Boards of Pharmacy. State Boards of Pharmacy require that pharmacists have knowledge and proficiency in compounding to become licensed.