What is PEA
- PEA is compounded for pain relief
- PEA is an anti- inflammatory and analgesic that is naturally found in the body.
- It works by disabling specific pain receptors by binding to the cell nucleus
For chronic pain sufferers
- It is common for chronic pain sufferers pain suffers to show low PEA levels in the body.
- This can be corrected by taking PEA capsules to restore regular PEA levels in order to switch off pain receptors.
Treats a range of pain and inflammation
- Back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Pain associated with MS
- Pelvic pain
- Chemotherapy induced neuropathic pain
- Minimal side effects
- to your body
- Simple dose form of capsules that ranges from 1 to 4 capsules per day
What dosage is best for you?
In order to determine a suitable dosage regime, have a consultation with your doctor or in store with one of our trained pharmacists for more information visit the article below
New Targets in Pain, Non-Neuronal Cells, and the Role of Palmitoylethanolamide